Careers4u.tv is owned by Muirgarth Limited.
Here’s the deal: your subscription gives you access to information and services. How you use them is up to you, provided it’s within the terms of this agreement. Any sharing or commercial repurposing of information, services, layouts, or graphics on this site is strictly prohibited.
This Careers4u.tv website use agreement and acceptable use policy sets out important information. Please read it carefully.
Muirgarth Ltd may change, add or remove any part of this Agreement, or any part of the Careers4u.tv website services and features, including price, at any time. If it does so, Muirgarth Ltd will post such changes on this site.
“Muirgarth Ltd” refers to Muirgarth Ltd, Orchard House, Kilmington Common, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 6QY.
As a Careers4u.tv licence holder, Muirgarth Ltd provides you with a limited, non-exclusive license for no more than the term of your licence. Your member name and password is your online identity. Do not reveal your password to other users. Your account is at risk if you do.
Domestic User Licences
Domestic User Licences for the Careers4u website are strictly limited to one user per paid subscription. Muirgarth Ltd monitors usage of the site and may take action if it becomes apparent that a subscription is being shared. This may include, but is not limited to, suspension or cancellation of the account.
School Licences are restricted to individual schools located at a single address. Districts must purchase a School License for each school location separately. Individual site licenses cannot be broken up and distributed among multiple schools. All registered users of the school website may access Careers4u.tv via the school website from any location.
Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to change prices or to institute new charges for the Careers4u.tv website or any portion of the Careers4u.tv website at any time, upon prior notice. Price changes and institution of new charges implemented during your licence period will apply to subsequent licence periods and to all new Careers4u.tv website users after the effective date of the change. All pricing changes will be posted on the Careers4u.tv website, and such posting shall be considered sufficient notice to you of such changes.
Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to terminate your Careers4u.tv website subscription if Muirgarth Ltd learns that you have provided false or misleading registration information in conjunction with the use of the Careers4u.tv website.
Muirgarth Ltd will only accept cancellations of your licence within the first thirty days of your annual licence, and you will receive a refund of your subscription charge for the remainder of that annual licence period. Cancellation after 30 days will only be allowed at the discretion of Muirgarth Ltd.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of the Careers4u.tv website is at your sole risk. The Careers4u.tv website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Muirgarth Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Careers4u.tv makes no warranty that the Careers4u.tv website services will meet your requirements, or that the Careers4u.tv website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Muirgarth Ltd make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the tools on the Careers4u.tv website. Muirgarth Ltd will not be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or not, which may result from the unavailability or malfunction of the Careers4u.tv website.
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Careers4u.tv website is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
The Careers4u.tv website includes original, copyrighted materials and other intellectual property that may be protected by copyright laws. Without written consent by an authorized agent of Muirgarth Ltd, any sharing or commercial repurposing of information, services, layouts, or graphics on this site is strictly prohibited.
Acceptable use policy guidelines
There are rules and standards that you must abide by when you use the Careers4u.tv website. These rules and standards are described in this Agreement. As a Careers4u.tv website user, you agree to comply with this Agreement, and you acknowledge that Muirgarth Ltd has the right to enforce this Agreement at its sole discretion. Muirgarth Ltd is not required to provide notice prior to terminating your Careers4u.tv website access for violating these rules and standards.
You are solely responsible for your conduct, and the conduct of anyone using your account or any sub-accounts, while using the Careers4u.tv website, including the contents of all messages generated or forwarded, and all Content on any pages. Muirgarth Ltd will not be responsible or liable in any way for any such on-line distribution or publication. Muirgarth Ltd cannot and will not review every message or other content which may generated or posted on or through your account (although Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to monitor members’ use of the Careers4u.tv website – see “Investigations”, below), Muirgarth Ltd will not be responsible for anything in any of those messages or Content.
A licencee’s use of the Careers4u.tv website should conform to the requirements of the law, respect for the rights of other users of the Careers4u.tv website and third parties, as well as current standards for communicating on-line. By your use of the Careers4u.tv website, you agree to use appropriate conduct and language when you are online.
Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to the Careers4u.tv website at any time, with cause or without cause, in the event of any breach of this Agreement by you (or anyone using your account or any sub-account), your infringement of Muirgarth or others’ intellectual property, or any other circumstances which, in Muirgarth Ltd’s sole discretion, merit termination. Any such termination may be without any refund to you of any prepaid fees or amounts.
Inappropriate conduct falls into a number of categories. The more commonly understood categories are discussed below, although this list is not exclusive.
Illegal and prohibited conduct
The Careers4u.tv website may be used only for lawful and proper purposes. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing Content that could subject Muirgarth Ltd to any legal liability, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that is obscene or defamatory. If Muirgarth Ltd elects to terminate your right to use the Careers4u.tv website as a result of any illegal or prohibited conduct, Muirgarth Ltd may elect, in its sole discretion not to refund any prepaid fees or other amounts to you. Examples of prohibited conduct are:
- Posting inappropriate or obscene Content (including pornography of any kind)
- Planning any illegal activity
- Advertising a lottery, tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs and drug-related paraphernalia
- Pretending to be anyone you are not – you may not impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person; Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to reject, block or delete any Careers4u.tv website user name which could be deemed to be an impersonation or misrepresentation of your identity, or a misappropriation of another person’s name or identity
- Using false statements to get, or to attempt to get, account information or other private information from other Careers4u.tv website or Internet users
- Engaging in copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement, or disclosing trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement
- If you believe that illegal or other prohibited Content is being transmitted through any Careers4u.tv website service, you may report it by email to admin@Careers4u.tv.
Muirgarth Ltd will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, including complying with warrants, court orders and subpoenas. If Muirgarth Ltd decides to investigate or resolve possible misuse involving you or anything you do on Careers4u.tv, Muirgarth Ltd is entitled to disclose any information about you in Muirgarth Ltd’s possession in connection with your use of the Careers4u.tv website and anything you do with the Careers4u.tv website to law enforcement or other government officials, as Muirgarth Ltd in its sole discretion believes to be necessary or appropriate. By your acceptance of this Agreement and your use of the Careers4u.tv website, you authorise Muirgarth Ltd to take any such actions.
Objectionable conduct and content
It is essential that all Content on the Careers4u.tv website reflects the provisions of this Agreement. Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to remove Content if Muirgarth Ltd becomes aware of any Content on Careers4u.tv website which, in Muirgarth Ltd’s judgment, does not conform to this Agreement. Muirgarth Ltd may send you a warning about the violation of this Agreement if your Careers4u.tv website account was responsible for putting objectionable Content on-line, but we reserve the right not to do so. At all times, Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to terminate, with or without notice, the accounts of Careers4u.tv website users who violate this Agreement. In such case, you will not be entitled to any refund of your annual licence fee. Examples of objectionable conduct and Content that violate the Careers4u.tv website acceptable use policy are:
- Harassing, threatening, or embarrassing another Careers4u.tv website or Internet user, including unsolicited commercial communications
- Stalking another Careers4u.tv website or Internet user (“cyberstalking”)
- Transmitting, storing or facilitating distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, violent, racially or ethnically offensive, lewd, vulgar or (in a reasonable person’s view) objectionable
- If you are an adult, requesting personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as local law defines as a minor) who is not personally known to you, including but not limited to any of the following: full name or last name, home address, postal code, telephone number, picture, or the names of the minor’s school, athletic team or friends
- Posting Content that defames, abuses or threatens physical harm to others or yourself
Please remember that these are only guidelines; Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to make the final determination about whether Content is objectionable or not. If you encounter something you find inappropriate, you may report it by email to admin@Careers4u.tv.
Copyright and intellectual property infringement
If you believe that any Content in which you claim copyright has been infringed by anyone using the Careers4u.tv website, please contact Muirgarth Ltd (see below), and provide the following information, as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or (if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification) a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Muirgarth Ltd to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Muirgarth Ltd to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Muirgarth Ltd, for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Careers4u.tv website can be reached as follows:
By email: admin@Careers4u.tv
Wiltshire BA12 6QY
Violations of system and network security
Violations of system and network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Muirgarth Ltd will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will report any suspected criminal activity to and cooperate with law enforcement agencies. Examples of system and network security violations include the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mailbombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks
- Falsifying your user identity or providing other false information to Muirgarth Ltd or to other users of the Careers4u.tv website in connection with your use of the Careers4u.tv website or any feature of the Careers4u.tv website
- Posting viruses or software designed to create a virus or to do harm to the Careers4u.tv website, any users of the Careers4u.tv website, or any network
- Taking any other action to disrupt the normal use of the Careers4u.tv website or the Internet by other users
- Use of software that allows your account to stay logged on while you are not actively using the account
- Unsolicited messaging (“Spamming” and “Mailbombing”)
The features, accounts and services which make up the Careers4u.tv website are limited in terms of the bandwidth for network traffic. Exceeding any applicable limitation of bandwidth or capacity is prohibited. If there is excess usage on your account or any sub-account, Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to temporarily disable access to information available from your account through a URL. Repeated violations may result in termination of your account.
In addition to the Careers4u.tv website account limitations on bandwidth, all commercial or business uses are prohibited, including the following:
- Soliciting for advertisers or sponsors
- Posting sponsorships and third-party advertisements and banners
- Sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or commercial solicitations to third parties, including other Careers4u.tv website users
- Reselling, renting or subleasing Careers4u.tv website space under any circumstance
- Using or providing to any third person or entity, whether or not for a fee, any directory of or information regarding the Careers4u.tv website users other than for personal, non-commercial purposes
- Disseminating multi-level marketing schemes, pyramid schemes, chain letters or any commercial activities.
Muirgarth Ltd monitors all the Careers4u.tv website features and content. When Muirgarth Ltd becomes aware of possible violations, Muirgarth Ltd may initiate an investigation, which may include gathering information from any Careers4u.tv website user or account involved, any third party and any complaining party.
If Muirgarth Ltd believes, at its sole discretion, that a violation of this Agreement has occurred, it may take responsive action, including but not limited to permanent removal of illegal or inappropriate Content from the Careers4u.tv website system, warnings to the Careers4u.tv website user(s), and the suspension or termination of the account or accounts responsible.
If, as a result of any such investigation, Muirgarth Ltd has any reason to believe that any criminal activity may have occurred, Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to refer the matter to, and to cooperate with, any and all appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Authorization to remove content
Muirgarth Ltd reserves the right to disable your access to the Careers4u.tv website under the following circumstances:
- At the end of any trial period, should you elect not to become a paid Careers4u.tv website licencee.
- Upon expiration of your licence period, if you do not renew, or upon either termination or cancellation of your licence.
- In the event that any subscription invoice remains unpaid 60 days after its due date.
- If your credit card is declined upon renewal of your licence or when you elect to become a member after a trial period, or if your card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to Muirgarth Ltd.
Muirgarth Ltd will notify you via the Careers4u.tv website messaging service account assigned to you for your use, or an alternative email account, that your access to the Careers4u.tv website will be deactivated and that any Content residing in your account at the time of deactivation will be deleted.
This Agreement represents your entire agreement with Muirgarth Ltd with respect to the Careers4u.tv website. You agree that this Agreement is not intended to confer and does not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you, as a Careers4u.tv website user, and Muirgarth Ltd.
By accessing the Website you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content.